Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Return

Yes, believe it or not, I'm finally back! I'm sorry for the long hiatus, but now is where I return for good! So let's get going. This weeks blog is just going to be a observational one. Well i guess all of mine are, but this one has no specific subject. So here goes......Let me start by saying it's good to FINALLY be back! While I was gone, I heard a saying used a lot, and i want to talk a little bit about it. The saying is, "You're gonne be my guina pig." Honestly if someone said hat to me I'd be scared shitless. Why, you ask? Just think about it. Scientist use useless animals for experiments, like guina pigs. Now they use guina pigs because they're small insignificant, they have no soul, and they're probably going to die. So if someone calls you their "guina pig" RUN! Because they either find you useless, insignificant, but most likely you're going to die. Moving forward, my wife and i were talking earlier this week about what we married into. She made the comment that she's emotional, and i knew that when i married her. So it got me to thinking..what if the parents of the wife/groom had to write everything down thats bad about the person you're marrying before you got married. like you go up to get you're marriage license, and before you sign the marriage application you had to read everything that you're parents don't like about you. But, they also would have to write everything down that's good about you too. For example, Johnny and Sara go up to get a marriage application, and Johnny reads that Sara snores in her sleep, chews with her mouth open, sucks at doing dishes, and hates little kids. And Sara discovers that Johnny wets the bed....still, has never cleaned his room, can't cook, and kissed his cousin when he was 13. Do you think they'd see eachother in the same light? I don't think so, but it would definitley cut down on divorces.......maybe! Either way, if my wife knew all the things i sucked at before we got married she probably would've thought twice about marriage. But the good thing about not knowing about the little things that drive you nuts is when you do discover them you can either ignore them or embrace them. Most people ignore them.....i know i TRY to, but sometimes they're just too overwhelming. So my question this week is; Couples who use marriage as an experiment to try and better a failing relationship, What's that all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment